APPLICATIONS FOR DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER!
This position is only open to University of Leeds undergraduate students.
The Journal is looking for a student who can create digital content for our marketing campaigns and who has good social media experience.
Creating digital content:
- Creating posters for social media.
- Creating a social media campaign when we are hiring peer reviewers and calling for journal submissions.
- Creating infographic posts.
Social media experience:
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Engaging with social media audience to increase our outreach.
You should also be:
- Passionate about human rights.
- Able to write captions which are suitable for an academic journal.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 23rd September.
Cover letters should cover any design and social media experience, or any other relevant experience including past design samples.